playing with design since 2010.
building design teams since 2014.
But this is not the only pillar to take into account to deliver a great experience.
Knowing your users, their needs, their behaviours, etc... is key. And of course the content that you’ll deliver to them will be deeply linked to that. But the context in which you’ll be doing all of this will have a lot of impact too.
What are the company goals for the next quarters? What are the internal ressources available? How is your organization structured? Do you have the right tools? Are you on a budget and/or a deadline? ...
Here are some exemples of what I’ve been doing:
• Master your product building process
• How to organize your discovery phase in team
• User research with qualitative & quantitative data
• MVP: define, build, and planned the next steps
• Individual support & mentoring
• Scale your design team
• Workshops & more
If you want to discuss what we can do together don’t hesitate to contact me on Linkedin.